We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Row changed event

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

17606 Aug 12,2004 05:35 PM UTC Aug 12,2004 07:00 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Ted Osberg
Asked On August 12, 2004 05:35 PM UTC

How do I know when a user has moved to the next row in a grid? There seems to be no ''RowChanged'' event or similar event to catch. I don''t care if the Row is selected or not, I just need to know when a user has left a row. Currently, I catch the gridcurrentcellactivated event and determine if the row has changed by getting the currentcell row index. But this involves me handling private variables and checking them with the currentcell row index. There has got to be an easier way. Thanks!

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 12, 2004 07:00 PM UTC

You can use the CurrentCellMoved event. In that event, you can check grid.CurrentCell.MoveFromRowIndex and grid.CurrentCell.MoveToRowIndex to see if the user has changed rows. This should work for either a GridControl or a GridDataBoundGrid. In a GridDataBoundGrid, there are also RowEnter and RowLeave events.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;