We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ButtonEdit ToolTip

I am trying to set a tooltip on this object, but I''ve notice that if the mouse is over the "Textbox" portion my tooltip disapears. I am using the OnMouseEnter Event to trigger the tooltip. What event should I use so that the user sees the tool tip while the mouse is over the textbox portion. Thank you, Javier

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 12, 2004 12:08 PM UTC

Hi Javier, To be able to see the Tooltip over the TextBox and Buttons of the ButtonEdit control, set the Tooltip as shown in the code below : this.toolTip1.SetToolTip(this.buttonEdit1, "ButtonEdit Tooltip Test"); this.toolTip1.SetToolTip(this.buttonEdit1.TextBox, "ButtonEdit Tooltip Test"); foreach (Button b in this.buttonEdit1.Buttons) { this.toolTip1.SetToolTip(b, "ButtonEdit Tooltip Test"); } Please refer to the sample attached that shows this and let me know if it meets your requirements. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon