We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

chartcontrol draw method

I am seeing some very strange behavior with the ChartControl Draw() method, which can be illustrated with this example: http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/chartexportimage.zip I am looking at these lines in InitializeChartData(): double[] points = new double[]{random.Next(100, 200), random.Next(400, 500)}; series.Points.Add(j+1, points); I don''t understand why an array of doubles is passed to the Add function.. The problem I have happens when I change the first line to this: double points = random.Next(100, 200); Everything looks fine at first glance, however, when you click Export Image and then View Image, the bars extend over the x-axis to the bottom of the image. Further, if I add these two lines to Form1_Load(): this.chartControl1.Legend.ShowBorder = false; this.chartControl1.Legend.Visible = false; The legend is not visible on the form, but it shows up in the exported image. Am I doing something wrong here?

2 Replies

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team August 12, 2004 07:35 PM UTC

Hi Jarrod, We are working on this. We will post an update later today. Best regards, Daniel

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team August 14, 2004 11:17 PM UTC

Hi Jarrod, We have tested for these issues with the latest version of Essential Chart and they have been fixed. Please submit an incident in Direct-Trac and we will send you the necessary information for upgrading to the latest version. Thank you for your patience. Regards, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon