We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

End Key

Is there a property or combination of properties I can set to make the end key behave similar to Excel? For example, when the end key is pressed and right arrow, the cursor should move to the end of the data and if no data exist move to the last column. Thanks, Steve

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 10, 2004 02:13 PM UTC

There are no properties that allow you to control the behavior of the end + arrow keys. You can try catching the CurrentCellControlKeyEvent and trying to do something there, but I suspect it will take some additional work as you will have to cache the fact that your user hit the end key, and then look and see if the next key pressed is an arrow key. You will also have to handle the case when the current cell is not editing when the end key is pressed. Then I thnk you would need to handle the grid.KeyDown to catch the end key. It will take a little work to get this support.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon