We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

New Release

I have a major release scheduled for next Monday and as I have a several outstanding issues that are supposed to be fixed in the next release, I would love to know when that will occur? I understand that you''re working on RTL and that it''s taking longer than anticipated, but several of my open Direct-Trac items are of critical importance to my clients. Perhaps you should have branched the code for the addition of RTL, I don''t know, but the delay in fixes is beginning to hurt.

7 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 9, 2004 04:19 PM UTC

Hi Sean, all products are ready to go. We are only doing some final testing here before we make the patch avaliable. If no new problems are detected we should be able to get it out before Wednesday. Stefan

SG Sean Greer August 9, 2004 05:24 PM UTC

Stefan, Thank you for the update. Rest assured that I champion Syncfusion and the Essential Suite when I can and that hasn''t changed. Sean

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 13, 2004 08:52 PM UTC

Sean, Just an update again. We found a couple minor issues with the installation routines that we fixed now. We plan now to the get the patch out early next week. Stefan

SG Sean Greer August 16, 2004 03:04 AM UTC

Stefan, Thank you for the update. I am going forward with the 2.0.6.0 at this point at it is tested in my app and I''ve got work-arounds in place to address any problems that I was having. I am looking forward to 2.1 and hope that it will be this week. Sean >Sean, > >Just an update again. We found a couple minor issues with the installation routines that we fixed now. We plan now to the get the patch out early next week. > >Stefan >

SH Sue Harris August 17, 2004 12:51 AM UTC

>Just an update again. We found a couple minor issues with the installation routines that we fixed now. We plan now to the get the patch out early next week. > >Stefan Hi Stefan, Is the release still on track for early this week? Thanks, Sue

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 17, 2004 03:51 PM UTC

Things are still on track. If nothing comes up last minute with finaly sanity checks we plan to make the downloads available later today or tomorrow. Stefan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 17, 2004 05:22 PM UTC

Hi Sue Essential Suite 2.1 (version 2.1.0.9) is now available for Download from Direct-Trac. You can login to Direc-Trac and choose the Download the latest versions link. Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon