We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

null ref exception

I am using the grid is listbox single selection mode, and therefore could not take advantage of the built-in dragging/dropping of columns for column arrangement. I added my own mousedown/mouseup handlers and it is working as I would like. I noticed that when I dragged a column to the far left (to column index 0), I got a null reference exception. I removed all of the grid event handlers and was still able to replicate this behavior. However, in a separate test project I cannot mimic this behavior. Ideas? The stack unwind is attached. stacktrace_1691.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 9, 2004 12:31 PM UTC

This may be related to an 2.0.5.1 issue that we have fixed in out code base here. We will have a 2.1.0.x release any day now, but if you want to try a private build before our public release, you can submit a Direct Trac support incident and get download instructions there.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon