We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Hierarchical Grid

I have a databound grid that I have set up just like in your expandgrid example. It is a databound grid. I am on version 2.0.0.4, the grid is not expanding like it is suppose to. Not by clicking on the plus or in code. I can see the data for the parent in the grid but since it will not expand not the child. The data is in the child table and the keys are correct. I have attached a snippet. snippet_3810.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 8, 2004 07:05 PM UTC

Nothing jumps out at me from your code listing, but I do not know what setMultiRow(grdPU) does. Normally, you woul duse teh LayoutColumns to set up multiple rows per record in an hierarchical grid. I would simplify your code as much as possible and try to get that working. Have only one table and one relation and one grid active commenting out everything else. If you can provide a sample or submit a Direct Trac incident with a sample, we can try to spot something here.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon