We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Registering for COM Interop

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

17351 Aug 6,2004 03:50 AM May 4,2005 02:02 PM General Discussion 4
Tags: General Discussion
Pedro Miguel Rodrigues
Asked On August 6, 2004 03:50 AM

Hi In a .NET project I''m working in, where I use Syncfusion components, I have to register it for COM Interoperability, so I can load it in another project in VB6. The problem is, I''m getting an error compiling my project with COM Interop support. I get the following error message: COM Interop registration failed. Could not find a type library for assembly ''Syncfusion.Shared''. How can I solve this? Thanks, Pedro Miguel Rodrigues

Daniel Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 9, 2004 09:55 PM

Hi Pedro, Sorry for the delay in getting back. We will test this and post an update tomorrow. Thank you for using Syncfusion products. Best regards, Daniel >Hi > >In a .NET project I''m working in, where I use Syncfusion components, I have to register it for COM Interoperability, so I can load it in another project in VB6. > >The problem is, I''m getting an error compiling my project with COM Interop support. > >I get the following error message: > >COM Interop registration failed. Could not find a type library for assembly ''Syncfusion.Shared''. > >How can I solve this? > >Thanks, >Pedro Miguel Rodrigues

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 10, 2004 02:29 PM

Hi Pedro Can you post some more information on this issue. Here is a sample control which uses the CalculatorControl in Essential Tools. Build this sample and then try using it in the ActiveX Control Test Container (tstcon32.exe) and choose Insert->New Control and then choose MyCalculatorControl.UserControl1. I created and tested this sample using the 2.0.5.1 version of Essential Suite. Regards Arun

Replied On August 10, 2004 02:31 PM

Here a link to thesample. Regards Arun

Replied On May 4, 2005 02:02 PM

>Hi > >In a .NET project I''m working in, where I use Syncfusion components, I have to register it for COM Interoperability, so I can load it in another project in VB6. > >The problem is, I''m getting an error compiling my project with COM Interop support. > >I get the following error message: > >COM Interop registration failed. Could not find a type library for assembly ''Syncfusion.Shared''. > >How can I solve this? > >Thanks, >Pedro Miguel Rodrigues

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;