We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How do I hide the scrollbars?

Hello, When I set the VScroll and HScroll to false the bars disappear at designtime but appear at runtime. They also change back to true after closing and reopening VB.NET. I''m using the evaluation version. Thank you William

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 6, 2004 06:59 PM UTC

William, I was able to confirm this problem and have logged a QA report. We will do our best to fix this issue as soon as possible. For the time being, please workaround this condition by re-assigning your diagram control''s HScroll and VScroll properties to FALSE from within your form''s constructor after the InitializeComponent call. Thanks, Prakash Syncfusion, Inc

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 6, 2004 07:53 PM UTC

Prakash, That solves the problem. Thank you, William >William, > >I was able to confirm this problem and have logged a QA report. We will do our best to fix this issue as soon as possible. For the time being, please workaround this condition by re-assigning your diagram control''s HScroll and VScroll properties to FALSE from within your form''s constructor after the InitializeComponent call. > >Thanks, > >Prakash >Syncfusion, Inc >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon