We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How do I hide the scrollbars?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

17336 Aug 5,2004 08:22 PM Aug 6,2004 03:53 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Diagram
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On August 5, 2004 08:22 PM

Hello, When I set the VScroll and HScroll to false the bars disappear at designtime but appear at runtime. They also change back to true after closing and reopening VB.NET. I''m using the evaluation version. Thank you William

Replied On August 6, 2004 02:59 PM

William, I was able to confirm this problem and have logged a QA report. We will do our best to fix this issue as soon as possible. For the time being, please workaround this condition by re-assigning your diagram control''s HScroll and VScroll properties to FALSE from within your form''s constructor after the InitializeComponent call. Thanks, Prakash Syncfusion, Inc

Replied On August 6, 2004 03:53 PM

Prakash, That solves the problem. Thank you, William >William, > >I was able to confirm this problem and have logged a QA report. We will do our best to fix this issue as soon as possible. For the time being, please workaround this condition by re-assigning your diagram control''s HScroll and VScroll properties to FALSE from within your form''s constructor after the InitializeComponent call. > >Thanks, > >Prakash >Syncfusion, Inc >

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;