We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Use of Essential Grid

Hello, Am new in using the syncfusion grid control. I am working in a Windows Forms application using C# and have a collection which contains few rows. I want to bind the data to the syncfusion essential grid(not the bound one). Can any one Pls help me out in this.. Thanks, Ramesh

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 5, 2004 05:54 PM UTC

You can set gridControl1.RowCount and gridControl1.ColCount. Then you can loop through your data (whatever it is), and set values into the grid using an indexer, //C# this.gridControl1[row, col].CellValue = yourDataForCellAtRowCol; ''VB me.gridControl1(row, col).CellValue = yourDataForCellAtRowCol The first (top-left) non-header cell in the grid is row = 1, col = 1. The row loop would be from 1 to grid.RowCount and the col loop would be from 1 to grid.ColCount. Now there are other ways you can do this. But this is the most straight-forward way.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon