We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Grid Cell BackColor property

We are using Mercury''s QuickTestProfessional test tool to automate testing for a product built by the Swedish company OM which includes the Syncfusion Grid control. For some reason we can not get the highlighting/backcolor of a specific cell. We discovered how to get the current text with the following syntax (by trial and error!). wfWindow("Central Book").SwfObject("SwfObject").Object.CurrentCell.Renderer.ControlText As you can tell, QTP can not to get the full inheritance hieracrhy, so after the window object the grid container is just a generic object. Is there a similar way to get the current cell back color? I would very much appreciate your help. Thanks and best regards, Hal Tihan QA Test Automation Manager SIAC - Securites Industry Automation Corporation 212 383 4249

1 Reply

SH Sue Harris August 3, 2004 08:17 PM UTC

This is just a guess based on the syntax (I''m sure one of the Syncfusion guys will answer soon), but you could try: wfWindow("Central Book").SwfObject("SwfObject").Object.CurrentCell.Renderer.StyleInfo.BackColor I''m not sure about the highlighting, but the StyleInfo property returns an object of Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridStyleInfo which contains most of the formatting/etc properties of the cell. Cheers, Sue

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon