We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Feature request: Hyperlink-TextBox

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

17115 Aug 2,2004 03:08 AM UTC Aug 3,2004 02:54 AM UTC Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Holger Persch
Asked On August 2, 2004 03:08 AM UTC

Hi, I would like to see a TextBox that supports hyperlinks like the RichTextBox does, but additionally it should support also links to files and directories. Kindest regards, Holger Persch

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 2, 2004 04:16 PM UTC

Hi Holger, A RichTextBox supports both hyperlinks and links to dirs and files. Note that the prefix "http:\\" should be added to the hyperlinks and "file:\\" to the directories. Please refer to the sample_attached that illustrates this. Let me know if I have not understood your requirements correctly. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Holger Persch
Replied On August 3, 2004 02:54 AM UTC

Hi Guru, Many thanks, I wasn''t aware about that. One never finishes learning. Regards, Holger

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;