We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Master-detail problem

Hello, I''m having a problem with refreshing child datagrid. I have a disabled datagrid that represents parent table- I cannot navigate between the rows with the mouse but I have 2 buttons "next" and "prev" which do the work. Now, the problem is that I dont know how to refresh the child grid programatically. It won''t refresh by itself when I navigate with the buttons. I actually need the code for that. I use MSAccees database, VB.NET.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 31, 2004 08:19 AM UTC

When you say datagrid, you are referring to the Syncfusion GridDataBoundGrid, correct? If so, are you using the code snippets from our user guide to bind the two grids? grid user guide -> Essential Grid Overview -> GridDataBoundGrid -> Using a Master-Details relation

GE gerhard February 26, 2006 05:00 PM UTC

have you found an answer to your problem? i have the same problem currently and can''t seem to find an answer. >Hello, >I''m having a problem with refreshing child datagrid. > >I have a disabled datagrid that represents parent table- I cannot navigate between the rows with the mouse but I have 2 buttons "next" and "prev" which do the work. > >Now, the problem is that I dont know how to refresh the child grid programatically. >It won''t refresh by itself when I navigate with the buttons. > >I actually need the code for that. >I use MSAccees database, VB.NET.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 27, 2006 10:19 AM UTC

Hi Gerhard, This works fine here. Kindly refer to this sample for details or if you find any problem in the sample, please mention the grid version you are currently using. Regards, Madhan.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon