We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Resources and Syncfusion Tools ERROR

Dear All, could you anybody help me ? I have the problem concerning resources used by Syncfusion classes. On the code line this.dockingManager.DockLayoutStream = ((System.IO.MemoryStream)(resources.GetObject("dockingManager.DockLayoutStream"))); occurs this error: An unhandled exception of type 'System.Resources.MissingManifestResourceException' occurred in mscorlib.dll Additional information: Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture (or the neutral culture) in the given assembly. Make sure "Form_Main.resources" was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "UI_SF". baseName: Form_Main locationInfo: UI_SF.Form_Main resource file name: Form_Main.resources assembly: UI_SF, Version=1.0.1054.24803, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null Do you have any opinion how to solve it ? Thanks Kari

5 Replies

PS Prakash S Syncfusion Team November 20, 2002 02:08 PM UTC

Kari, I have responded to this issue through your Direct-Trac support incident. Prakash Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 11, 2003 08:10 AM UTC

Great , thats really handy for the rest of us. > Kari, > > I have responded to this issue through your Direct-Trac support incident. > > Prakash > Syncfusion, Inc. >

PS Prakash S Syncfusion Team March 28, 2003 04:34 AM UTC

Anon, Sorry about this, but our response to the incident was that the resource issue was being caused by some other condition within the app, and could not possibly be related to the DockingManager. An easy confirmation would be by running a simple check using an ImageList or some other component that loads from the form's resource file, and see if that loads normally. Prakash Syncfusion

US user May 9, 2003 05:19 PM UTC

the solution is that u pass some name to ResourceManager ctor, and probably you dont include namespace before it if u have 'ResFile' basename for resource file, you should pass a : this.GetType().Namespace + '.' + "ResFile", not just "ResFile"

PH Per Hultqvist July 28, 2003 02:59 PM UTC

I got the exact same error when I had moved an Enum declaration before the class in a form. Guess the form class must always be placed at the top of the namespace : namespace { // Could not place Enum here public class MyForm : Form { } // When I placed the Enum here it works again public enum MyEnum { } }

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon