We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Question for DataboundGrid

Hi, I''m trying to use DataboundGrid to display a DataSet with multiple nested relations. It shows everything correctly. My question is: why plus/minus sign show up on the same column no mattter what level it is. Is that possible I can indent plus/minus sign for different level? Thanks a lot. --Shuyang He

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 29, 2004 07:53 PM UTC

Currently, you cannot. In the next release (in release testing right now), the GridDataBoundGrid will have a ShowTreeLines property that will inden things (but also show treelines).

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 29, 2004 08:07 PM UTC

Hi, Could u tell me when I can get this latest version? Thanks a lot. --Shuyang He >Currently, you cannot. > >In the next release (in release testing right now), the GridDataBoundGrid will have a ShowTreeLines property that will inden things (but also show treelines).

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 29, 2004 08:42 PM UTC

The release is being tested now. I do not know when it will be actually released. The earliest I think will be next week, but if problems come up during testing, it may be delayed. There will be a press release and you will be able to see it on your Direct Trac home page when it becomes available.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 29, 2004 08:51 PM UTC

Clay, Thanks a lot >The release is being tested now. I do not know when it will be actually released. The earliest I think will be next week, but if problems come up during testing, it may be delayed. > >There will be a press release and you will be able to see it on your Direct Trac home page when it becomes available.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon