We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Any 3rd party Excel Function library suggestions?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

17005 Jul 28,2004 11:52 PM UTC Aug 9,2004 10:24 AM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: XlsIO
Greg
Asked On July 28, 2004 11:52 PM UTC

I want massive, but high quality, coverage. I don''t need the Grid to be aware of them, just callable from .Net at decent speed. SF''s Grid doesn''t give me more than I''ve already implemented, mostly via System.Math, so I either have a ton of research and writing to do, or implementation of a tool set. Anybody: Syncfusion, readers, etc., have any good suggestions?

Akshay Arora
Replied On August 6, 2004 05:04 PM UTC

try sourceforge? if nothing there, then you could try to get a team of people to write the code with you...

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 9, 2004 10:24 AM UTC

Hi Greg, Could you please open a Direc Trac incident in this regard so that I can suggest other alternatives. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >try sourceforge? if nothing there, then you could try to get a team of people to write the code with you...

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;