We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Emulating a MultiColumnComboBox

Hi, I''m using Syncfusion 2.0.5.1, which, as I''ve read through the forums, should already have the MultiColumnComboBox. I don''t know why, but it isn''t present here. Anyway, since I need to use one, I emulated its behavior using a ComboBoxBase with a two-column GridListControl in the ListControl property. All is fine up to here. The problem starts when I bind the SelectedValue property of the ListControl to any datasource. Whenever I change the record, all the controls reflect that change, except the ComboBoxBase. The ListControl''s SelectedValueChanged is never even raised, even thought I can clearly see the record change in the datasource. How can I make the ComboBoxBase reflect these changes? Thanks in advance, Pedro

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 28, 2004 10:30 AM UTC

Hi Pedro, The MultiColumnComboBox control is available in Essential Suite v2.0.5.14 (not in v2.0.5.1) and higher. Please create an incident in DirectTrac in this regard, and I will update you with the download instructions for our latest release. I will also send you a sample that demonstrates the use of MultiColumnComboBox control. We appreciate your cooperation, and thanks for choosing Syncfusion. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

PM Pedro Miguel Rodrigues July 28, 2004 10:49 AM UTC

I submitted the incident. Thanks for the fast reply.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 28, 2004 01:08 PM UTC

Hi Pedro, Thanks for submitting the DirectTrac incident. 12654 in this regard. It has now been updated. We appreciate your cooperation, and thanks for choosing Syncfusion. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon