We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Exception running demo app

Hi, I''m trying to evaluate your product and I get the following exception when I run the demo app. An unhandled exception of type ''System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException'' occurred in mscorlib.dll Additional information: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. Here is the stack trace: mscorlib.dll!System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr = Default, System.Reflection.Binder binder = , System.Object[] parameters = {Length=1}, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture = ) + 0x26f bytes mscorlib.dll!System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo.Invoke(System.Object[] parameters = {Length=1}) + 0x1b bytes syncfusion.diagram.dll!Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.Controls.PaletteGroupBar.PaletteGroupBar() + 0xfa bytes > DiagramBuilder.exe!Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.Samples.DiagramTool.MainForm.InitializeComponent() Line 180 + 0x1c bytes C# DiagramBuilder.exe!Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.Samples.DiagramTool.MainForm.MainForm() Line 105 C# DiagramBuilder.exe!Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.Samples.DiagramTool.MainForm.Main() Line 1027 + 0x14 bytes C#

3 Replies

JR JR July 27, 2004 03:12 PM UTC

I upgraded to the latest version and the problem went away. >Hi, > I''m trying to evaluate your product and I get the following exception when I run the demo app. > >An unhandled exception of type ''System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException'' occurred in mscorlib.dll > >Additional information: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. > > >Here is the stack trace: > > mscorlib.dll!System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr = Default, System.Reflection.Binder binder = , System.Object[] parameters = {Length=1}, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture = ) + 0x26f bytes > mscorlib.dll!System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo.Invoke(System.Object[] parameters = {Length=1}) + 0x1b bytes > syncfusion.diagram.dll!Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.Controls.PaletteGroupBar.PaletteGroupBar() + 0xfa bytes >> DiagramBuilder.exe!Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.Samples.DiagramTool.MainForm.InitializeComponent() Line 180 + 0x1c bytes C# > DiagramBuilder.exe!Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.Samples.DiagramTool.MainForm.MainForm() Line 105 C# > DiagramBuilder.exe!Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.Samples.DiagramTool.MainForm.Main() Line 1027 + 0x14 bytes C# >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 27, 2004 09:49 AM UTC

>Hi, > I''m trying to evaluate your product and I get the following exception when I run the demo app. > >An unhandled exception of type ''System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException'' occurred in mscorlib.dll > >Additional information: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. > > >Here is the stack trace: > > mscorlib.dll!System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr = Default, System.Reflection.Binder binder = , System.Object[] parameters = {Length=1}, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture = ) + 0x26f bytes > mscorlib.dll!System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo.Invoke(System.Object[] parameters = {Length=1}) + 0x1b bytes > syncfusion.diagram.dll!Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.Controls.PaletteGroupBar.PaletteGroupBar() + 0xfa bytes >> DiagramBuilder.exe!Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.Samples.DiagramTool.MainForm.InitializeComponent() Line 180 + 0x1c bytes C# > DiagramBuilder.exe!Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.Samples.DiagramTool.MainForm.MainForm() Line 105 C# > DiagramBuilder.exe!Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.Samples.DiagramTool.MainForm.Main() Line 1027 + 0x14 bytes C# >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 28, 2004 11:53 AM UTC

Hi, Regarding the exception, if you are running an evaluation version of Essential Suite that is earlier than the recent v 3.0.1.0, then please download and test with this newer image - http://www.syncfusion.com/Downloads/evaluation.aspx. If you are experiencing trouble with the newer image as well, then please provide us with all relevant information such as the .NET Runtime version, Windows OS, whether the problem is specific to the DiagramBuilder(or any other) Diagram sample, and if you are experiencing trouble with the samples in any of the other Essential Suite products. Thanks, Prakash Syncfusion, Inc

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon