We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Cell Type Property

hi I have a grid in which the Cell type property of the column is Currency - When I retrive the value of that cell I get the $ appended with that cell value. CAn u please lket me no that is there is any prperty of the cell in which I can get that the value of that cell rather than getting the full value.Ex - instead of $2333 I want 2333. Regards Lokesh

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 27, 2004 07:59 AM UTC

Try setting this property. style.CurrencyEdit.ClipMode = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.CurrencyClipModes.ExcludeFormatting;

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 28, 2004 01:09 AM UTC

Thanx Clay things moving good :) >Try setting this property. > >style.CurrencyEdit.ClipMode = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.CurrencyClipModes.ExcludeFormatting; >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 28, 2004 02:51 AM UTC

Hi Clay One small Question I have the cell type of type monthcalender but I dont want that I should allow the user to enter the data in that cell Can i restrict the user >Thanx Clay things moving good :) > >>Try setting this property. >> >>style.CurrencyEdit.ClipMode = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.CurrencyClipModes.ExcludeFormatting; >>

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 28, 2004 05:27 AM UTC

You could set the style.ReadOnly = true for that cell (or column if it is a GridDataBoundGrid). This should prevent the user from entering/changing the value.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon