We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Cell Type Property

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

16901 Jul 27,2004 03:51 AM Jul 28,2004 01:27 AM Windows Forms 4
Tags: GridControl
Lokesh Luthra
Asked On July 27, 2004 03:51 AM

hi I have a grid in which the Cell type property of the column is Currency - When I retrive the value of that cell I get the $ appended with that cell value. CAn u please lket me no that is there is any prperty of the cell in which I can get that the value of that cell rather than getting the full value.Ex - instead of $2333 I want 2333. Regards Lokesh

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 27, 2004 03:59 AM

Try setting this property. style.CurrencyEdit.ClipMode = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.CurrencyClipModes.ExcludeFormatting;

Replied On July 27, 2004 09:09 PM

Thanx Clay things moving good :) >Try setting this property. > >style.CurrencyEdit.ClipMode = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.CurrencyClipModes.ExcludeFormatting; >

Replied On July 27, 2004 10:51 PM

Hi Clay One small Question I have the cell type of type monthcalender but I dont want that I should allow the user to enter the data in that cell Can i restrict the user >Thanx Clay things moving good :) > >>Try setting this property. >> >>style.CurrencyEdit.ClipMode = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.CurrencyClipModes.ExcludeFormatting; >>

Replied On July 28, 2004 01:27 AM

You could set the style.ReadOnly = true for that cell (or column if it is a GridDataBoundGrid). This should prevent the user from entering/changing the value.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;