We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Grid headers Separation Issue

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

16889 Jul 26,2004 08:49 PM Jul 27,2004 05:51 AM Windows Forms 4
Tags: GridControl
Lokesh Luthra
Asked On July 26, 2004 08:49 PM

please find the enclosed Zip file for the Issue SyncFusionheaderIssue_9094.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 27, 2004 01:09 AM

Try changing the style.CellType for those cells to "Static" instead of "Header". (The Header celltype draws teh 3d appearance as part of the renderer.OnDraw for that celltype and is not affected by the style.Appearance setting.)

Lokesh Luthra
Replied On July 27, 2004 03:55 AM

Thanx Clay It works fine But y its so Since for the headers I had set the Style Property as FLAT >Try changing the style.CellType for those cells to "Static" instead of "Header". > >(The Header celltype draws teh 3d appearance as part of the renderer.OnDraw for that celltype and is not affected by the style.Appearance setting.) >

Replied On July 27, 2004 04:02 AM

>But y its so Since for the headers I had set the Style Property as FLAT It is by design. The Header celltype draws the 3d appearance as part of the renderer.OnDraw for that celltype, and is not affected by the style.Appearance setting

Replied On July 27, 2004 05:51 AM

Thanx Clay For your Prompt reply >>But y its so Since for the headers I had set the Style Property as FLAT > >It is by design. The Header celltype draws the 3d appearance as part of the renderer.OnDraw for that celltype, and is not affected by the style.Appearance setting

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;