We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid headers Separation Issue

please find the enclosed Zip file for the Issue SyncFusionheaderIssue_9094.zip

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 27, 2004 05:09 AM UTC

Try changing the style.CellType for those cells to "Static" instead of "Header". (The Header celltype draws teh 3d appearance as part of the renderer.OnDraw for that celltype and is not affected by the style.Appearance setting.)

LL Lokesh Luthra July 27, 2004 07:55 AM UTC

Thanx Clay It works fine But y its so Since for the headers I had set the Style Property as FLAT >Try changing the style.CellType for those cells to "Static" instead of "Header". > >(The Header celltype draws teh 3d appearance as part of the renderer.OnDraw for that celltype and is not affected by the style.Appearance setting.) >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 27, 2004 08:02 AM UTC

>But y its so Since for the headers I had set the Style Property as FLAT It is by design. The Header celltype draws the 3d appearance as part of the renderer.OnDraw for that celltype, and is not affected by the style.Appearance setting

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 27, 2004 09:51 AM UTC

Thanx Clay For your Prompt reply >>But y its so Since for the headers I had set the Style Property as FLAT > >It is by design. The Header celltype draws the 3d appearance as part of the renderer.OnDraw for that celltype, and is not affected by the style.Appearance setting

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon