We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

InsertImage into Diagram

Hi, I am trying to use and evaluate the Diagram tool. I need to Insert an Image when I show the Diagram on the Form. There are 2 problems that I am facing. 1. I have the following code. private void ShowImage(Image image) { System.IO.Stream str = new MemoryStream(); image.Save(str, ImageFormat.Jpeg); Tool tool = diagram1.Controller.GetTool("ImageTool"); diagram1.Controller.ActivateTool(tool); this.diagram1.InsertImage(str); } Unless and untill the user clicks on the Diagram the image is not inserted. I need to automatically show the image. something like this RoundRect r = new RoundRect(100,100,100,100); diagram1.Model.AppendChild(r); Is there anything equivalent to this for Images? 2.Irrespective of the current zoom in the diagram, I want the image to be inserted as if the zoom is 100% Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks in Advance. Nisha

1 Reply

NI Nisha July 26, 2004 11:12 AM UTC

Oooops... I got it :) BitmapNode was my answer. >Hi, >I am trying to use and evaluate the Diagram tool. >I need to Insert an Image when I show the Diagram on the Form. >There are 2 problems that I am facing. >1. I have the following code. >private void ShowImage(Image image) >{ > System.IO.Stream str = new MemoryStream(); > image.Save(str, ImageFormat.Jpeg); > Tool tool = diagram1.Controller.GetTool("ImageTool"); > diagram1.Controller.ActivateTool(tool); > this.diagram1.InsertImage(str); >} >Unless and untill the user clicks on the Diagram the image is not inserted. >I need to automatically show the image. >something like this > RoundRect r = new RoundRect(100,100,100,100); > diagram1.Model.AppendChild(r); >Is there anything equivalent to this for Images? > >2.Irrespective of the current zoom in the diagram, I want the image to be inserted as if the zoom is 100% > >Can anyone help me out with this? > >Thanks in Advance. > >Nisha >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon