We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date


Hi, I want to use the GridColSizeHelper as specified in the Knowledge Base document: http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/article.aspx?id=10494 but I don''t know what references to use. so if anyone knows.. Thanks,

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 22, 2004 01:12 PM UTC

That code is not part of our library. So, to use that class you would include GridColSizeHelper.vb (or .cs) in your project, and just use it as if it were one of your source files.

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon