We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Disabling Drag/Drop

I want to disable the ability for the user to drag a cell out of the application. How would I do that. In a related issue, when I DO drag cell content into say, a VS.NET code file, it drops the text from the cell, but my app locks up. Just curious about that. Finally, I feel like I come here often to ask questions that I can''t find in the documentation. Is this stuff documented and if so, how would I go about finding it in the documentation? Maybe I''m just using the documentation incorrectly.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 21, 2004 12:14 PM UTC

1) Here is a KB entry. http://www.syncfusion.com/support/article.aspx?id=10064 2) One thing that might cause something: If you are doing a Move (not holding down the ctl key), then the grid will try to Clear the contents of the cells that were involved in the drag. Would this cause any problems for your application? 3) Every public method and property in any grid classes should documented in the class reference. Currently, the other sources of information available to you are the User Guide, the KB and this forum. We are working on improving the documentation, but it will be some several more months before you see that work.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 21, 2004 12:25 PM UTC

Thanks Clay. I don''t mind asking here because you guys are really responsive, especially on the forum. I just sometimes feel like I''m asking a lot of questions (about to ask another one. Look out.)

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon