We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

I want to see the current price on the candle chart.

I want to see the latest price on the candle chart.
How can I do this?

5 Replies 1 reply marked as answer

DP Dharanitharan Palanisamy Syncfusion Team June 16, 2021 01:50 PM UTC

Hi Park, 

Greetings from the team at Syncfusion. We have looked over your query and can tell you that you can now change the data labels, using the onDataLabelRender function. We can assign the empty text to all other data labels by checking the point index, and so just the last data label alone is visible. We have attached the sample for your reference ad kindly make use of it. For your required scenario, we have already logged a feature request to represent the last data alone in the axis labels and we cannot provide a date for this because it is not on our forthcoming scheduled list. But we can promise you that it will be included in one of our upcoming versions. The status of this feedback can be tracked using the feedback link below. 

Please revert us if you need any further assistance on this. 

Thanks, 
Dharanitharan. P 

PT Park Tae Young June 18, 2021 03:05 AM UTC

Thank you i got this working
I don't want two price to come out.

onDataLabelRender: (DataLabelRenderArgs args) {
if (args.pointIndex != args.dataPoints.length - 1) {
args.text = '1';
} else {
args.text = "test";
}
},

DD Dharanidharan Dharmasivam Syncfusion Team June 22, 2021 01:10 PM UTC

Hi Park, 

We have considered the reported scenario as bug at our end and the fix will be included in our upcoming weekly patch release which is expected to be rolled out at the end of this month. 

Thanks, 
Dharani. 

DP Dharanitharan Palanisamy Syncfusion Team June 24, 2021 01:53 PM UTC

Hi Park, 

We will provide the fix on July 6, 2021, and you may track the status of the bug using the feedback link below. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Thanks, 
Dharanitharan.P 

DP Dharanitharan Palanisamy Syncfusion Team July 2, 2021 04:21 AM UTC

Hi Park,

Thank you for your patience. We are happy to report that the data label render bug has been resolved, and the data label render event now fires for all data. Please upgrade our charts to the most recent version to fix this.

Latest version: https://pub.dev/packages/syncfusion_flutter_charts/versions/19.2.44+1

Thanks,

Dharanitharan. P

Marked as answer
Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon