We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

2 questions

Question #1: How do I change the backcolor of the grid when there are no rows or columns. I don''t like the default gray style because when I slap it on a form, it looks invisible because it matches the gray of the form. I want the user to know that there is a grid there, it just has no rows or columns at this point. Question #2: I have a combobox as a celltype. When the combobox drops down so I can select items, the up and down arrows do not move the selected item up and down. It closes the combobox and moves to the previous or next row of the grid (although staying in the same column). Any ideas on what is going on? Any help would be appreciated.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 20, 2004 09:07 PM UTC

1) Try setting grid.Properties.BackColor. 2) I do not see this behavior in the Grid\Samples\CellTypes\ComboboxCells sample, do you? If you do, then what version of our libraries are you using? If not, can you post a sample showing the problem?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 20, 2004 09:30 PM UTC

oops... gridControl1.Properties.BackgroundColor

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon