We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

using the new MultiColumnComboBox

Hi, I am using the new MultiColumnComboBox. I am loading in my datasource directly from a table, I was wondering how I could hide a couple of my columns?? Can I do this with this control? Thanks,

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 20, 2004 03:49 PM UTC

Hi Musters, You could hide any number of columns in the MultiColumnComboBox''s dropdown as shown in the code snippet below : // Show DisplayMember column this.multiColumnBoundCombo.ListBox.Grid.Cols.Hidden[1] = false; // Hide the other columns this.multiColumnBoundCombo.ListBox.Grid.Cols.Hidden[2] = true; this.multiColumnBoundCombo.ListBox.Grid.Cols.Hidden[3] = true; this.multiColumnBoundCombo.ListBox.Grid.Cols.Hidden[4] = true; this.multiColumnBoundCombo.ListBox.Grid.Cols.Hidden[5] = true; Please refer to the sample attached which illustrates this. Thanks for considering Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon