We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

using the new MultiColumnComboBox

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

16582 Jul 20,2004 11:18 AM UTC Jul 20,2004 03:49 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Tools
kevin musters
Asked On July 20, 2004 11:18 AM UTC

Hi, I am using the new MultiColumnComboBox. I am loading in my datasource directly from a table, I was wondering how I could hide a couple of my columns?? Can I do this with this control? Thanks,

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 20, 2004 03:49 PM UTC

Hi Musters, You could hide any number of columns in the MultiColumnComboBox''s dropdown as shown in the code snippet below : // Show DisplayMember column this.multiColumnBoundCombo.ListBox.Grid.Cols.Hidden[1] = false; // Hide the other columns this.multiColumnBoundCombo.ListBox.Grid.Cols.Hidden[2] = true; this.multiColumnBoundCombo.ListBox.Grid.Cols.Hidden[3] = true; this.multiColumnBoundCombo.ListBox.Grid.Cols.Hidden[4] = true; this.multiColumnBoundCombo.ListBox.Grid.Cols.Hidden[5] = true; Please refer to the sample attached which illustrates this. Thanks for considering Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;