We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Move location of floating legend

Is there any way to move the location of a "floating" legend? i.e. it always defaults to the top-right of a chart - I''d like to specify co-ordinates via the Location property.

3 Replies

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team July 20, 2004 03:48 PM UTC

Hi Chris, Please set the FloatingAutoSize property of the ChartControl''s Legend to be false. this.chartControl1.LegendPosition = ChartLegendPosition.Floating; this.chartControl1.Legend.FloatingAutoSize = false; this.chartControl1.Legend.Location = new Point(20,20); Regards, Davis

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 18, 2006 07:19 PM UTC

I can't seem to make this work, once I set the chart.Legend.Location = new Point(x, y); the Legend automatically docks itself to the bottom of the chart and the 5 items go horizonatal and overlap.
One minor difference that may cause this issue is I am using the function chart.GenerateImage(x, y) to display my chart.

I am using version 4.101.0.50

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 18, 2006 09:07 PM UTC

Hi Chris,

Please have a look at the sample attached which will help you to set location of legend manually.

Chart Legend Sample

Let me know if this helps.

Please attach your sample which reproduces your problem if the problem continues.

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Best Regards,
Sureshbabu

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon