We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

New release

Hello. I have read discussions about version 2.0.6.x. I will shortly release a new version to my client and I would like to include the latest built from Syncfusion. Do you know at what date the next public release is planed? Chris

3 Replies

CM Christian Morand July 22, 2004 04:04 AM UTC

Hello. I have read discussions about version 2.0.6.x. I will shortly release a new version to my client and I would like to include the latest built from Syncfusion. Do you know at what date the next public release is planed? Chris

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 23, 2004 12:59 PM UTC

Chris, if you do not have known issues open I would release with the code base you currently have. We ourselves plan to have a public build ready soon. One major effort with this public patch was RightToLeft support for Grid and Tools and of course fixes for issues that were reported for all products. There is still an issue for the Tools RTL support that we should be able to resolve the next couple of days. As soon as this is implemented we''ll start testing the build. My best guess at the moment is end of next week we start with testing and if no issues arise then we should have a public build shortly thereafter. Stefan

CM Christian Morand July 23, 2004 01:41 PM UTC

I plan to wait for the next release since I have a few issues pending. Thanks for your reply. Chris

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon