We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

grid questions

Can the grid be sorted by clicking on a column header? Is there any filtering/search mode for rows, like typing into the first row?

1 Reply

CB Clay Burch Syncfusion Team April 8, 2002 05:35 PM UTC

>>Can the grid be sorted by clicking on a column header? Yes. The default action is to sort on a double click but that can be easily modified to handle sorting on a single click as well. >>Is there any filtering/search mode for rows, like typing into the first row? I am not sure if I understand exactly what you are acting. If you are asking if there is a Find and Find/Replace functionality, then yes. If you are asking whether you can filter a grid similar to a SQL query where you say show me all rows where col 2 is like xxxx, then this functionality is not in the unbound grids. You can get this type of functionality using grids bound to databases. In the unbound case, implementing a simple filter requirement would be fairly routine. It is the kind of thing our support team could probably help you with if you needed the help.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon