We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Measurement of spent time on font setting

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

16480 Jul 16,2004 02:22 AM UTC Aug 2,2004 03:04 AM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: XlsIO
Jiseon Hong
Asked On July 16, 2004 02:22 AM UTC

one more question! I measured time required for font setting. If cell range increases, it will take even longer time for setting How can I make the processing faster? ex) int count = 10; DateTime startTime = DateTime.Now; IFont font = sheet.Range[1,1, count,count].CellStyle.Font; font.FontName = "TimesNewRoman"; font.Size = 8; font.Color = (ExcelKnownColors)3; font.Bold = false; DateTime endTime = DateTime.Now; TimeSpan spentTime = endTime - startTime; // // if count=10, then spentTime is 0.1093780 sec // if count=20, then spentTime is 5.515620 sec (increase 55 tiems) // if count=30, then spentTime is 60.390626 sec (increase 603 times)

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 2, 2004 03:04 AM UTC

Hi, Sorry for the delay in responding. I tried to reproduce the problem using this sample TimeForFontSetting_1330.zip However, the time taken with count = 30 was 801 mill secs. Could you please try running this sample and let me know if you see the problem in this sample also. Also, there is a new version that is scheduled to be release this week, which has a number of features/optimizations over the previous version. Thank you for youe co-operation. Best regards, Stephen. >one more question! > >I measured time required for font setting. >If cell range increases, it will take even longer time for setting > >How can I make the processing faster? > >ex) > int count = 10; > > DateTime startTime = DateTime.Now; > > IFont font = sheet.Range[1,1, count,count].CellStyle.Font; > font.FontName = "TimesNewRoman"; > font.Size = 8; > font.Color = (ExcelKnownColors)3; > font.Bold = false; > > DateTime endTime = DateTime.Now; > TimeSpan spentTime = endTime - startTime; > > > // > // if count=10, then spentTime is 0.1093780 sec > // if count=20, then spentTime is 5.515620 sec (increase 55 tiems) > // if count=30, then spentTime is 60.390626 sec (increase 603 times)

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;