We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Current cell activated during cell hightlighting

I have ActivateCurrentCellBehavior set to SetCurrent, SelectCellsMouseButtonMask set to Left. When I highlight the cells and right click on the grid, the current cell goes into edit mode. Is this a bug?

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 15, 2004 03:40 PM UTC

This does appear to be a problem. You can work around it until we get a release that has it corrected by handling GridControlMouseDown and cancelling the action at that point in this case.
private void gridControl1_GridControlMouseDown(object sender, CancelMouseEventArgs e)
{
	if(e.MouseEventArgs.Button == MouseButtons.Right)
		e.Cancel = true;
}

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 15, 2004 04:08 PM UTC

How can I get notification when this issue will be addressed, can I file a bug into DIRECT-TRAC and get notification throught email?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 15, 2004 04:44 PM UTC

You should be a able to browse our open issues (on the left of this page) and see the status of issues. It will take a day or two before this particular issue is listed there as it has to be vetted by the development team first to make sure it is something we will fix.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 15, 2004 05:15 PM UTC

it works great for textbox control. For combo box type cell, it goes into edit mode for single click. Is there a way to preven the combo box goes into edit mode for single click? It would be nice to have the combo box activated on double click.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 15, 2004 05:30 PM UTC

sorry.. ignore this message.. I cross posted.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon