We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Custom Controls + AutoComplete = Not Show

I am try to use autocomplete inside my custom control, but this don't show values. Why ? Is it correct ?? If no how do to solve this problem ? Regards Genival - JAPAN Brastel Co.

5 Replies

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team November 18, 2002 11:11 AM UTC

Hi, You should be able to use the AutoComplete control inside a user control. I have enclosed a sample application that demonstrates this usage. Please let us know if you have any special requirements that need to be accomodated. Thanks, Davis > > I am try to use autocomplete inside my custom control, but this don't show values. Why ? > Is it correct ?? If no how do to solve this problem ? > > Regards > Genival - JAPAN > Brastel Co.

BK Brastel Kabushiki Gaisha November 18, 2002 10:14 PM UTC

Ok... When set AutoAddItem = False and use a list the autocomplete not work (not append or sugest). Look at attached file (your modified example). Thank you again Genival - JAPAN Brastel > Hi, > > You should be able to use the AutoComplete control inside a user control. I have enclosed a sample application that demonstrates this usage. Please let us know if you have any special requirements that need to be accomodated. > > Thanks, > > Davis > > > > > I am try to use autocomplete inside my custom control, but this don't show values. Why ? > > Is it correct ?? If no how do to solve this problem ? > > > > Regards > > Genival - JAPAN > > Brastel Co.

BK Brastel Kabushiki Gaisha November 19, 2002 11:30 PM UTC

I am waiting :') Thanks > Ok... > When set AutoAddItem = False and use a list the autocomplete not work (not append or sugest). > Look at attached file (your modified example). > Thank you again > Genival - JAPAN > Brastel > > > > Hi, > > > > You should be able to use the AutoComplete control inside a user control. I have enclosed a sample application that demonstrates this usage. Please let us know if you have any special requirements that need to be accomodated. > > > > Thanks, > > > > Davis > > > > > > > > I am try to use autocomplete inside my custom control, but this don't show values. Why ? > > > Is it correct ?? If no how do to solve this problem ? > > > > > > Regards > > > Genival - JAPAN > > > Brastel Co.

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team November 20, 2002 02:23 PM UTC

Hi, I have attached a modified project with the changes needed for the AutoComplete control to work. Please look into the code in the Load event of the UserControl. Regards, Davis

BK Brastel Kabushiki Gaisha November 20, 2002 09:26 PM UTC

Men... This is working perfect : )) Thanks a lot... Regards Genival - JAPAN BRASTEL > Hi, > > I have attached a modified project with the changes needed for the AutoComplete control to work. Please look into the code in the Load event of the UserControl. > > Regards, > > Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon