We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Make CurrentCellKeyPress event visible under the custom control

Hi, I created a custom control that has a GridDataBoundGrid and a Button. How can I expose the GDBG''s CurrentCellKeyPress event on the custom control''s properties page so that I can add code to the CurrentCelKeyPress event? Thanks in advance.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 15, 2004 12:56 PM UTC

One way I think you can do this is to: 1) add a new public event to your usercontrol public event KeyPressEventHandler GridCellKeyPress; 2) in your UserControl.Load, subscribe to the grid''s event. this.gridDataBoundGrid1.CurrentCellKeyPress += new KeyPressEventHandler(gridDataBoundGrid1_CurrentCellKeyPress); 3) In your handler in the UserControl, raise your new public event.
private void gridDataBoundGrid1_CurrentCellKeyPress(object sender, KeyPressEventArgs e)
{
	if(GridCellKeyPress != null)
		GridCellKeyPress(sender, e);
}

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 15, 2004 02:30 PM UTC

Thanks >One way I think you can do this is to: > >1) add a new public event to your usercontrol > > public event KeyPressEventHandler GridCellKeyPress; > > >2) in your UserControl.Load, subscribe to the grid''s event. > >this.gridDataBoundGrid1.CurrentCellKeyPress += new KeyPressEventHandler(gridDataBoundGrid1_CurrentCellKeyPress); > > >3) In your handler in the UserControl, raise your new public event. >
>private void gridDataBoundGrid1_CurrentCellKeyPress(object sender, KeyPressEventArgs e)
>{
>	if(GridCellKeyPress != null)
>		GridCellKeyPress(sender, e);
>}
>

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon