We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Tabbed MDI manager - onenote style tabs on the bottom?

Is there a way to make tabbed mdi manager use onenote style tabs, but on the bottom, like where the Excel tabs are?

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 15, 2004 10:28 AM UTC

Hi Daniel, You could display the tabs associated with the TabbedMDIManager in any of the tabstyles, but I am afraid, presently it is not possible to display the tabs at the bottom like in Excel. You could display the tabs in OneNote style by handling the TabbedMDIManager''s TabControlAdded event as shown in code snippet below : this.tabbedMdiManager.TabControlAdded += new TabbedMDITabControlEventHandler (TabControl_Added); private void TabControl_Added (object sender, TabbedMDITabControlEventArgs arg) { arg.TabControl.TabStyle = typeof(OneNoteStyleRenderer); } Please refer to the complete_sample attached here that illustrates this. Thanks for considering Syncfusion. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

DC Daniel Chait July 15, 2004 10:32 AM UTC

Yes, I''ve done that - which is how I got the sample I showed you. Disappointing.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 15, 2004 10:58 AM UTC

Hi Daniel, Our apologies for having overlooked your previous forum post on this issue. I have contacted the development team in this regard, and will update you as soon as I have more information available. We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 15, 2004 11:45 AM UTC

Hi Daniel, After having consulted the development team, I would like to inform you that presently the TabbedMDIManager framework does not support alignment of tabs along different edges of the host form. We have considered this as a feature request (QA# 486) and will try our very best to implement this at the earliest. We appreciate your patience and cooperation on this. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

ML Marc LaFleur July 20, 2004 05:17 PM UTC

Add another notch to the list of people looking for TabbedMDI on the bottom of the form. It is exactly what I am looking for.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 20, 2004 06:36 PM UTC

Hi Marc, Thanks for this update. I have conveyed your request to the development team, and we will try our very best to implement this feature at the earliest. We appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon