We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

CurrencyTextBox

Is there a way I can disable the right click context menu on the currencytextbox control???

7 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 15, 2004 10:42 AM UTC

Hi Philip, A simple workaround here would be assign an empty PopupMenu to the CurrencyTextBox as illustrated in the sample_attached. Let me know if this works for you. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 15, 2004 10:49 AM UTC

any chance i can get this in visual basic. i forgot to mention that

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 15, 2004 10:52 AM UTC

one other thing. we dont have the syncfusion tools reference. all we use is the grid and ur textbox which is in the shared

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 15, 2004 11:13 AM UTC

Hi Phil, Thanks for the update. If you do not have our Tools, then you could use the .Net ContextMenu or this purpose. I have modified my earlier sample accordingly and have attached_it_here. Also this sample is in VB.Net. Let me know if you need further assistance. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 16, 2004 01:13 PM UTC

Hi Phil, Adding the following line of code in your Form''s constructor should take care of this: Me.currencyTextBox1.ContextMenu = New ContextMenu() Regards Arun

AR Adeel Riaz Qureshi August 10, 2004 12:04 AM UTC

Hi Arun Srinivasan, Your solution works fine for the normal right click in the textbox, but if u right click in the textbox and release the button while dragging the mouse out of the textbox, the default contextmenu still pops up. Any suggestions to solve this issue would be highly appreciated. Regards, A.R. Qureshi >Hi Phil, > >Adding the following line of code in your Form''s constructor should take care of this: > >Me.currencyTextBox1.ContextMenu = New ContextMenu() > >Regards >Arun

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 10, 2004 10:44 AM UTC

Hi Adeel, Please set the CurrencyTextBox''s ContextMenu property to null for this purpose. Me.currencyTextBox1.ContextMenu = Nothing Let me know if you need any other information. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon