We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Groupbar SelectedItem

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

16390 Jul 14,2004 08:32 AM Jul 15,2004 07:35 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On July 14, 2004 08:32 AM

I notice that after building my project, the selected groupbar item seems to be the one which was open at design time, despite having code on the form load event to set the selected item to index = 0 (GroupBar1.SelectedItem = 0). Also, it would be helpful if the SelectedItem property accepted a GroupbarItem instead of an index, whereas SelectedIndex should accept an integer.

Replied On July 15, 2004 07:23 AM

Hi Marty, I have tested for this issue in our latest release and the GroupBar''s SelectedItem property seems to be working fine. It correctly displays the GroupBarItem as specified by the GroupBar.SelectedItem property irrespective of the designtime configuration. Please refer to the test_sample attached that illustrates this and let me know if I have understood your problem correctly. If not, kindly modify the sample to show the problem and send it back to us so that we could take a look at it. Also let me know the version of Essential Suite that you are using. We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Replied On July 15, 2004 07:35 AM

Hi Marty, I have also conveyed your suggestion regarding the SelectedItem property (to point to the GroupBarItem instead of its index) to our development team. We appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;