We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Groupbar SelectedItem

I notice that after building my project, the selected groupbar item seems to be the one which was open at design time, despite having code on the form load event to set the selected item to index = 0 (GroupBar1.SelectedItem = 0). Also, it would be helpful if the SelectedItem property accepted a GroupbarItem instead of an index, whereas SelectedIndex should accept an integer.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 15, 2004 11:23 AM UTC

Hi Marty, I have tested for this issue in our latest release and the GroupBar''s SelectedItem property seems to be working fine. It correctly displays the GroupBarItem as specified by the GroupBar.SelectedItem property irrespective of the designtime configuration. Please refer to the test_sample attached that illustrates this and let me know if I have understood your problem correctly. If not, kindly modify the sample to show the problem and send it back to us so that we could take a look at it. Also let me know the version of Essential Suite that you are using. We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 15, 2004 11:35 AM UTC

Hi Marty, I have also conveyed your suggestion regarding the SelectedItem property (to point to the GroupBarItem instead of its index) to our development team. We appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon