We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Hiding headers using desginer

Using Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControl how do I hide the column and row headers using the designer (I know how to do it programatically I want to do it using the designer). Thanks.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 8, 2004 06:08 AM UTC

1) In the grid''s ResizeColsBehavior property, make sure the InsideGrid flag is checked. 2) Click the Toggle InteractiveMode verb to take teh grid on teh design surface out of Global mode. 3)Place the mouse at the bottom of the TopLeft cell, and size the column headers to zero by mosung down and dragging the column. 4) Place the mouse over the border between the row header column and tehfirst column, and then mouse down and size that header column to zero. 5) Reset the InsideGrid flag set in step 1 (if youdo not want it set).

SG Sean Greer July 9, 2004 02:03 PM UTC

Is it better to do this or to set Properties.ColHeaders = false and Properties.RowHeaders = false using the property grid? Also, I don''t think I''ve seen the definition of "global mode". Can you give me a one line definition?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 9, 2004 02:12 PM UTC

Probably would be :) if I had thought of it. Global / interative only applies to GridControl. Global means you cannot use teh design surface to help set properties. In interactive mode, you can do thing like set colwidths, or select individual cells so their properties can be set through the property grid (using the disply you get by clicking the CellSettings button). There''s a tutorial on using the cell level designer in the User''s Guide.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon