We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Syncfusion.Shared classes

There''s a few classes in Syncfusion.Shared (Syncfusion.Drawing) that I was interested in details on but they aren''t documented in the Class Reference. They are : RichTextPaint, DragRectDrawing, DrawingUtils, GradientStyleEditor, PatternStyleEditor. Can you direct me to any documentation on these classes??

2 Replies

LS Lori S. Pearsall July 17, 2004 03:08 PM UTC

Hello?? >There''s a few classes in Syncfusion.Shared (Syncfusion.Drawing) that I was interested in details on but they aren''t documented in the Class Reference. They are : RichTextPaint, DragRectDrawing, DrawingUtils, GradientStyleEditor, PatternStyleEditor. > >Can you direct me to any documentation on these classes??

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 19, 2004 03:37 PM UTC

Hi Lori, these classes are only used internally in our framework. We only had to make them public so that the Tools and Grid assemblies can access these methods. Internal methods can not be accessed across assemblies. RichTextPaint is used by the grids RichText cell type to draw RichText to a Graphics context. DragRectPaint is used by the TabbedMDI class to draws a rectangle with a half-tone brush border when tabs are dragged. DrawingUtils provides a couple of very low-level drawing routines used throughout the library. GradientStyleEditor, PatternStyleEditor and UI editors that are shown at design time in the property grid and lets you choose a pattern or gradient style with a dropdown list in the property grid. Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon