We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TabBarSplitter

Is there any way to remove/hide the vertical scrollbar on this control if the active page doesn''t require vertical scrolling (it''s full height fits onscreen)?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 6, 2004 05:40 PM UTC

Hi Lori, You can hide the vertical scrollbar of the active tabpage using the following code snippet. private void tabBarSplitterControl1_ActivePageChanged(object sender, System.Windows.Forms.ControlEventArgs e) { //Hide the scrollbar in the active tabpage foreach(Control c in e.Control.Controls) { if(c is VScrollBar) { c.Hide(); } } } Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >Is there any way to remove/hide the vertical scrollbar on this control if the active page doesn''t require vertical scrolling (it''s full height fits onscreen)?

LS Lori S. Pearsall July 6, 2004 07:52 PM UTC

That doesn''t work - there isn''t a VScrollBar in the control collection so it never executes the .Hide(). I''ve also tried setting tabbarPage.VScroll to false it and doesn''t work. >Hi Lori, > >You can hide the vertical scrollbar of the active tabpage using the following code snippet. > >private void tabBarSplitterControl1_ActivePageChanged(object sender, System.Windows.Forms.ControlEventArgs e) >{ >//Hide the scrollbar in the active tabpage >foreach(Control c in e.Control.Controls) > { > if(c is VScrollBar) > { > c.Hide(); > } > } > >} > >Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. > >Best regards, > >Stephen. > >>Is there any way to remove/hide the vertical scrollbar on this control if the active page doesn''t require vertical scrolling (it''s full height fits onscreen)?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon