We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

MDITabPanel and Multiline property

When using the MDITabPanel in conjunction with the TabbedGroupedMDIManager and setting the MDITabPanel''s Multiline property to true, I get a large gap between the clickable tabs and the top of the child forms. The gap seems to be relative to the number of tabs that get created - the larger the number of tabs (and child forms) the bigger the gap. I''m overriding the CreateMDITabPanel method (in TabbedGroupedMDIManager) and setting the Multiline property to true when a new MDITabPanel gets created, but I''ve tried a few other things and am getting the same behaviour. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 7, 2004 05:31 PM UTC

Hi Mark Yes, this is a problem. It is because our layout calculations assume a lot about this tab control being a single line tab so currently this feature is unsupported. I am going to add this as a Feature Request to the Known Issues database. Sorry for the inconvenience. Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon