We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Multi-select?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

16014 Jul 2,2004 07:45 AM Jul 6,2004 12:01 PM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Grouping
Daniel Chait
Asked On July 2, 2004 07:45 AM

I can''''t seem to be able to select >1 cell. In other words when I shift-select or ctrl-select, the active cell just moves but I dont end up selecting a range...

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 2, 2004 08:22 AM

you can do this: this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.MultiExtended; this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.Any;

Daniel Chait
Replied On July 6, 2004 09:34 AM

That seems to make it so that it selects the entire row anytime I click, which is wrong. I need to be able to shift-arrow to select, or to shift-click to select, a range of cells -- or if I click the header column on the left, to select the entire row. >you can do this: > > this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.MultiExtended; > this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.Any; >

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 6, 2004 12:01 PM

Daniel, calling this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.Any; without changing this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionMode will let you select a range of cells. Stefan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;