We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Doble click on cell event not rased

Hi, When I double-click on a cell, the even is raised only the first time. It’s raised again after several tries. The only code I have in the event is: private void grid_CellDoubleClick(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridCellClickEventArgs e) { System.Diagnostics.Debug.WriteLine("grid_CellDoubleClick " + DateTime.Now); } Thanks.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 13, 2002 11:02 PM UTC

> Hi, > When I double-click on a cell, the even is raised only the first time. > It’s raised again after several tries. > > The only code I have in the event is: > > private void grid_CellDoubleClick(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridCellClickEventArgs e) > { > System.Diagnostics.Debug.WriteLine("grid_CellDoubleClick " + DateTime.Now); > } > > Thanks. > > Hi Teodorico, try setting GridCellActivateAction.DblClickOnCell for CurrentCellActivateBehavior. Otherwise, the textbox gets the focus on the first click and the second click goes to the textbox. Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon