We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Block Edit cell when clicked

Hi, When I click on a cell, it enters editing mode automatically. How can I block this behavior? I would like enter in edit mode with F2 or with the second click (no double-click) Thanks.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 13, 2002 11:06 PM UTC

> Hi, > When I click on a cell, it enters editing mode automatically. > How can I block this behavior? > I would like enter in edit mode with F2 or with the second click (no double-click) > > > Thanks. > > For this to work you should also specify GridCellActivateAction.DblClickOnCell. To detect if there is a mouse click on a cell that is already the current cell, you could handle the CellClick event and check if the clicked cell is the current cell with CurrentCell.HasCurrentCellAt(e.RowIndex, e.ColIndex). If that returns true, you can call CurrentCell.BeginEdit and set the GridCellClickEventArgs.Cancel property to true. Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon