We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

changing row and row/column colors

I''ve looked at the example code in this KB article (link at end) but could not replicate it in my project. Specifically, the KB article uses: this.gridGroupingControl1.BaseStylesMap["GroupIndent"].StyleInfo.BackColor = Color.LightGoldenrodYellow; I found that I only had a BaseStyles collection accessible from my GroupingControl object (as opposed to a BaseStylesMap in the example). That aside, my BaseStyles collection was empty, and I don''t know how to populate it such that I can change the presentation of the parts of the grid given in the KB article. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/article.aspx?id=10345

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 1, 2004 08:31 PM UTC

Oops. That is a dated KB with code for an early beta version of this control. We will get this corrected. You use the TableDescriptor.Appearance object to set such properties. For example, to set record''s BackColor. this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.BackColor = Color.LightSkyBlue; This is discussed in the GridGroupingControl Designer Tutorial in the grid''s User''s Guide.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon