We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

docking manager - how to check if childform is visible to the eye

Hello, We''re writing an application that involves multiple forms accessing the same data. When the data is changed in one form, the changes should be reflected in the other form. However, if the other form is not visible, refresh is unnecessary and very expensive. Is there a way to know whether a form is ''visible to the eye''? The forms are all under a docking manager. However, the forms might be floating when a user ''tile'' it. Thanks. Raymond.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 6, 2004 06:07 AM UTC

Hi Raymond, The Docking Manager does not provide any events to determine if the controls are visible to the eye and I cant think of any other events that would help you in this regard . However, I will look into this issue and will update you when I have more information. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >Hello, > >We''re writing an application that involves multiple forms accessing the same data. When the data is changed in one form, the changes should be reflected in the other form. > >However, if the other form is not visible, refresh is unnecessary and very expensive. > >Is there a way to know whether a form is ''visible to the eye''? > >The forms are all under a docking manager. However, the forms might be floating when a user ''tile'' it. > >Thanks. > >Raymond. >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon