We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ExcelLikeSelectionFrame / ActivateCurrentCellBehavior in GroupingGrid?

Is there any equivalent to these properties of Grid in the GroupingGrid?

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 30, 2004 02:55 PM UTC

Hi Daniel, We haven''t provided any of these properties yet for the GridGroupingControl but you can try and access the underlying GridModel and make changes there directly. For the ActivateCurrentCellBehavior try the groupingGrid.TableModel.Options.ActivateCurrentCellBehavior that should work. TableModel.Options also has the ExcelLikeSelectionFrame property, but I am not sure if excel-like selection will work. I never tested that. Stefan

DC Daniel Chait July 1, 2004 04:53 PM UTC

Thanks. I set those options which seems to help, however i can''t seem to be able to select >1 cell. In other words when I shift-select or ctrl-select, the active cell just moves but I dont end up selecting a range...

DC Daniel Chait July 6, 2004 01:34 PM UTC

Any update on this??

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 6, 2004 04:11 PM UTC

Daniel, try the following code: this.groupingGrid1.TableOptions.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.Any; this.groupingGrid1.TableModel.Options.ExcelLikeSelectionFrame = true; this.groupingGrid1.TableModel.Options.ExcelLikeCurrentCell = true; this.groupingGrid1.TableControl.ExcelLikeFrameSelections = new GridPaintExcelLikeSelection(this.groupingGrid1.TableControl); It''s because the TableControl does not check for the GridControllerOptions.ExcelLikeSelection controller, but you can manually instantiate and associate the controller by assigning it to TableControl.ExcelLikeFrameSelections Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon