We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GridGroupingControl show rows in different text colors

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

15845 Jun 29,2004 03:12 AM Jun 30,2004 12:45 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Grouping
Günter Schwaiger
Asked On June 29, 2004 03:12 AM

Hi, I want to change the forecolor of a hole row depending on the status of an order item (Payed, canceled or in production). Is there an event where I can set the fore color for the hole row, or have I set it cell by cell in QueryCellStyleInfo event. Thanks Guenter Schwaiger

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 29, 2004 11:09 AM

You could do that cell by cell with QueryCellStyleInfo. Another option is to change the appearance for the record, e.g. if (record is GridRecord) ((GridRecord) r).Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.BackColor = Color.Blue; else if (record is GridAddNewRecord) ((GridAddNewRecord) r).Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.BackColor = Color.Blue; An event where you could set the appearance of the record would be SourceListRecordChanging. Stefan

Günter Schwaiger
Replied On June 30, 2004 12:45 AM

Thanks. SourceListRecordChanged does it fine. Guenter

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;