We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Update

There has been talk of an update just about to pop out of the oven. I was wondering if that was still on the RSN track? Also, are updates announced somewhere... a download section, news section, on the forums or an email? Just didn't want to miss it when it happens! -- David

3 Replies

PS Prakash S Syncfusion Team November 12, 2002 02:53 PM UTC

Hi David, The download instructions for version 1.5.0.0 of Essential Suite was sent out to all our customers on 11/08/02(last Friday). Did you not receive the notification? If so, then please let me know, and I will get it to be resent. Prakash Syncfusion, Inc.

DW David Whatley November 12, 2002 03:48 PM UTC

I think the problem is you are sending to the wrong email. The department that does POs (and thus their email addr) is different than sending something to me. I need to get on them about that. -- David

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 12, 2002 05:30 PM UTC

David, Please send a mail to sales@syncfusion.com to update the registered email account to a different one. Regards, Praveen

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon