We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Legend

I think this may be a bug, I create my ChartControl in code, and then try to remove the legend but it won''t disapear. I''ve double checked to make sure there are no other commands interfering. When I simply put the ChartControl on my form, the Legend is able to hide. ChartControl cc = new ChartControl(); cc.Legend.Visible = false // Then draw chart, and send to image control

3 Replies

KM kevin musters June 25, 2004 09:18 AM UTC

It appears that my problem has to do with displaying the legend as false (legend still shows up) in an Active Reports (rpx) file. If I create the control manually and send it to a picture in a regular windows form it behaves as it should. Any ideas on why the Active Reports class would behave differently than a regular windows form? Thanks,

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team June 25, 2004 11:48 AM UTC

Hi Kevin, I am able to see the behavior with the Legend being visible on a ActiveReports report. I have forwarded this information to our development team and they will fixing the issue at the earliest. Regards, Davis

KE Kevin June 25, 2004 02:31 PM UTC

Thanks!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon