We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GroupView background image

Hi, I''m using the GroupView control. In order to set a background image for the GroupView, I assigned an image to the background image property. The problem is, that the size of the GroupView is smaller then the size of the image,so I can see only part of the picture. The image size properties are read only, so I can''t change the image size to match the GroupView size. Is there are way to adjust the background image to the GroupView size? Thanks in advance, Gil K

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 24, 2004 01:05 PM UTC

Hi Gil You need to adjust the size of the image using an image editing software to ensure that it matches the size of your GroupView control and then set it as the BackGroundImage. The behavior is similar in say the .NET PictureBox control, where you cannot change the size properties of BackGroundImage. You might find this FAQ in George Shepherd''s Windows Forms FAQ useful. Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon